What you will learn
About the course
The Datavideo MCU-400 Multi-Camera Control Unit is designed to connect and control up to 4 BC100 cameras directly by the Cat.5e or Cat.6 Ethernet Cable. The MCU-400 can control the Shutter, Iris, White Balance, User x and Gain adjustment functions of the BC-100 camera.
The Datavideo MCU-400 is designed to mount at 19” rack which is great for the outdoor
production. Moreover, the MCU-400 also provides features including easy-operation, cost effective and the control for main functions of the camera. Those features make the MCU-400 the best solution.
- Capability for Controlling Up to 4 BC-100 Cameras
- Control of IRIS adjustment.
- Control of Shutter / Focus adjustment
- Control of White Balance functions.
- Control of Camera Gain adjustment.
- Control of Camera User memory functions.
- Control of Camera OSD Menu Navigation
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%