What you will learn
About the course
The Datavideo NVS-33 is a video streaming server which is designed for different applications and network environments by differernt bitrate settings. The NVS-33 combines recording and streaming functions into one single unit. Moreover, it supports various features including SDI x 1 and HDMI x 1 video input interfaces, external connected RCA Unbalanced Audio signals. Furthermore, the NVS-33 supports NTFS and FAT file systems for video recording. So, it allows users to record a single video file which the file size is larger than 4GB.
- Supports H.264 Video Streaming and Recording Simultaneously.
- Supports FAT and NTFS system format without the limitation of the single file
size in consecutive video recording.
- Supports selectable audio output sources including embedded audio, external
connected audio and mixed audio.
- Supports multilingual web based control interfaces including English, Traditional
Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
- Bicolor LED Indicators for showing Status or Detection.
- Supports Recording and Sreaming Simultaneously in Different Bitrates.
- Supports 1 x SDI/HDMI Embedded Audio and 1 x RCA Unbalanced Audio.
- Supports Streaming in RTMP, RTSP and TS Formats.
- The recorded content can be easily saved in SD card without the limitation of file size.
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%