About the course
The Datavideo AD-300 Pro Audio Delay Box allows you to synchronize an audio or mic signal to video. Featuring not only an audio delayer, it is also an audio mixer providing flexible matrix mapping of 5 audio input channels to two audio output channels.
The AD-300 offers an audio delay time of up to 3000ms. Moreover, it also supports audio level adjustment and gain control and equipped with advanced audio processing functions such as limiting, equalization, filtering, compression and expanding.
Housed in a rugged metal enclosure, the AD-300 is perfect for use in the studio or in the field.
- A five channel audio mixer matrix mapping the inputs to two audio output channels.
- Supports up to three second delay for each audio input channel.
- Built-in balanced and unbalanced audio conversions.
- Audio Processors: Compressors, Limiters, Gate, Expander, Filter and Equalizer
- Volume adjustment for each audio input channel.
- Audio gain control
- Microphone and Audio Line composite input.
- Supports XLR MIC IN and +48V phantom power.
- LCD display for OSD menu and mode selection.
- Standalone or rackmount design.
What you will learn
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%