About the course
The Datavideo AD-300 Pro Audio Delay Box allows you to synchronize an audio or mic signal to video. In addition to being an audio delayer, it functions as an audio mixer, offering flexible matrix mapping of five audio input channels to two audio output channels. The AD-300 provides an audio delay time of up to 3000ms and supports audio level adjustment, gain control, and advanced audio processing functions like limiting, equalization, filtering, compression, and expanding.
Housed in a rugged metal enclosure, the AD-300 is suitable for both studio and field use.
- A five-channel audio mixer with matrix mapping for inputs to two audio output channels.
- Supports up to three seconds delay for each audio input channel.
- Built-in balanced and unbalanced audio conversions.
- Audio processors include compressors, limiters, gate, expander, filter, and equalizer.
- Volume adjustment for each audio input channel.
- Audio gain control.
- Microphone and audio line composite input.
- Supports XLR MIC IN and +48V phantom power.
- LCD display for OSD menu and mode selection.
- Standalone or rackmount design.
For more product info, please go to: https://www.datavideo.com/global/product/AD-300
What you will learn
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%