About the course
The Datavideo AD-10 is a low-cost and easy-to-use audio delay box designed for achieving audio and video synchronization. The AD-10 provides a 3.5mm audio input interface suitable for the output of popular MP3 format music used by smartphones. The Datavideo AD-10 offers great compatibility, including switchable +40dB/-20dB selection for switching between condenser and dynamic microphones, and an audio gain control function. Its ruggedized design allows for easy installation, and it can be powered by a standard 5V USB power bank.
- Supports audio and video synchronization.
- Supports a maximum delay time of up to 400ms.
- Can be powered by an external USB interface power bank.
- Supports audio level control function.
- Switchable for microphone input or audio line input.
- Switchable between condenser and dynamic microphone.
- Supports stereo RCA output connectors for wide compatibility.
- Offers simple controls and LED indicators.
- Compact and lightweight design.
For more product info, please go to: https://www.datavideo.com/global/product/AD-10
What you will learn
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%