About the course
The Datavideo AD-10 is a low cost and easy-to-use audio delay box which is designed for achieving audio and video synchronization. The AD-10 provides a 3.5mm audio input interface which is suitable for the output of the popular MP3 format music which is used by smartphones.
The Datavideo AD-10 provides great compatibilities including switchable +40dB/-20dB selection for switching between the condenser microphone and dynamic microphone and the audio gain control function.
AD-10’s ruggedized design allows you to install it easily. Moreover, it can be powered by a standard 5V USB power bank.
- Supports Audio and Video Synchronization.
- Supports maximum delay time up to 400ms.
- Can be powered by an external USB interface power bank
- Supports audio level control function.
- Switchable for Microphone input or Audio Line input
- Switchable Condenser/Dynamic Microphone
- Supports Stereo RCA output connectors for wide compatibility
- Supports Simple Controls and LED Indicators
- Compact and lightweight design
For more product info, please go to: https://www.datavideo.com/global/product/AD-10
What you will learn
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%