About the course
This course starts from scratch, guiding you step by step from opening the main interface of TVS-2000A to building a virtual scene that meets your needs.
- Introduce each function of Virtualset Studio Editor in detail.
- Explore the usage of basic scenes and objects in the Virtualset Wizard environment.
- Understand the transformation of scene objects.
- Adjust the frame settings of the virtual camera.
- Learn how to import still pictures and movie material into the scene.
- Master the process of building virtual scenes in 15 steps.
After completing this course, you will become a TVS-2000A scene production expert!
For more product info, please visit: https://www.datavideo.com/product/TVS-2000A
To download the TVS-2000A free virtual set, visit: https://www.datavideovirtualset.com/en/tvs-center/10
To download TVS-2000A free virtual set 3D templates, visit: https://www.datavideovirtualset.com/en/tvs-center/11
To download TVS-2000A free 3D decorations, visi: https://www.datavideovirtualset.com/en/tvs-center/12
What you will learn
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%