About the course
The TVS-3000 is a real-time production solution which is based on switcher functions. TVS- 3000 provides users the powerful computing power for achieving real-time transition effects, image & text combination, professional live character generator system, virtual scenes, fast motion and slow motion replay, streaming and recording simultaneously for production needs in different environments.
- Supports up to 2 4K25/30P Video Signal Inputs
- Supports 3D Rocker Arm Tracking
- 3D Virtual Studio
- Supports 4 high resolution switching signals for standard setting and can be expanded for
supporting up to 8 switching signals for optional.
- Supports up to 8 signals for high resolution ISO recording
- Supports H.264 Encoding for Live-Streaming
- Supports Broadcasting Grade Image & Text Editing
- Supports Built-in software-based Audio Mixer with fast motion and slow motion replay
- Supports NDI Format
If you purchase Datavideo’s TVS-3000 3D Tracking VR/AR 4K Virtual Studio System, its hardware settings can assure the normal operation of the TVS-3000 software. For other situations, please purchase the system with the settings that are equal or above following table for normal operation of the TVS-3000 software.
What you will learn
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%