About the course
The Datavideo NVS-33 is a video streaming server which is designed for different applications and network environments by differernt bitrate settings. The NVS-33 combines recording and streaming functions into one single unit. Moreover, it supports various features including SDI x 1 and HDMI x 1 video input interfaces, external connected RCA Unbalanced Audio signals. Furthermore, the NVS-33 supports NTFS and FAT file systems for video recording. So, it allows users to record a single video file which the file size is larger than 4GB.
- Supports H.264 Video Streaming and Recording Simultaneously.
- Supports FAT and NTFS system format without the limitation of the single file
size in consecutive video recording.
- Supports selectable audio output sources including embedded audio, external
connected audio and mixed audio.
- Supports multilingual web based control interfaces including English, Traditional
Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
- Bicolor LED Indicators for showing Status or Detection.
- Supports Recording and Sreaming Simultaneously in Different Bitrates.
- Supports 1 x SDI/HDMI Embedded Audio and 1 x RCA Unbalanced Audio.
- Supports Streaming in RTMP, RTSP and TS Formats.
- The recorded content can be easily saved in SD card without the limitation of file size.
For more product info, please go to: https://www.datavideo.com/global/product/NVS-33
What you will learn
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%