About the course
The Datavideo ITC-300 is an 8-channel single wired communication system, featuring power over Ethernet to 8 belt packs. The video director can select to talk to an individual channel or to all channels simultaneously.
The ITC-300 is a standard 19" 1U rackmount design, so it is easy to integrate into any rack system for using in the field or in the studio.
- A revolutionary design transmits two ways talk, and tally over single CAT cable.
- Supports 8-Way digital wired Intercom
- Communication distance up to 100 meters
- Selectable channel talk, broadcast to all, or mute
- Bi-colour tally light indicator
- Additional external earphone and microphone interface
- Supplied complete with Gooseneck Microphone and Light
- Industry Standard 19" 1U rack design, for easy integration
- Support cascading for more channels
For more product info, please go to: https://www.datavideo.com/global/product/ITC-300
What you will learn
・Pairing the main unit with beltpacks using the pairing procedure.
・Group Communication Mode
・All Communication Mode
・Line In Mode
Background knowledge, skills and tools needed for this course
Who is suitable for this course
Standard to pass this course
- Course completion 100%